Take in the beauty of Brisbane City and experience the city lights on board the iconic Kookaburra River Queen Paddle Steamer on a sensational Brisbane River cruise. This 2-hour dinner cruise features a decadent seasonal buffet, live entertainment and sightseeing past Brisbane’s most famous landmarks, Brisbane Botanic Gardens, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Maritime Museum and the South Bank entertainment precinct. After your meal you head out onto the deck for drinks and a dance on the dance floor.
The 2-hour Brisbane City Lights Cruise departs at 7pm Thursday to Saturday, also Sunday in peak season. Departing from Eagle Street Pier Brisbane City, bookings are essential. The paddle steamer features indoor and outdoor decks with 360 degree uninterrupted views. The seasonal buffet includes cooked dishes, gourmet salads and desserts.
- Tour operates: Thursday to Saturday, plus Sunday evenings during peak times.
- Tour Duration: 7pm departure, 9.30-10pm return.
- Departs: 7pm at Eagle Street Pier, 45 Eagle Street Brisbane City
- Includes: Brisbane City Lights Tour on the Kookaburra Queen paddle wheeler, seasonal buffet, live entertainment, soft drinks, juice, sparkling wine and local and imported beer, tea and coffee
- Excludes: A full bar is on board for purchasing beverages and cocktails, multiple drink packages are available for pre-purchase only.
BRISBANE RIVER DINNER CRUISE
Prices start from: $88* per person.
*prices are subject to change by the operator of this tour at any time.